Sunday, January 9, 2011

A week in review

B finally made it home in the wee hours of the morning on Wednesday and we are glad to have him back. He got open all his Christmas presents with a little help from Willa and I finally got all his laundry done. He always packs to much and this time was no exception. From the looks of it he might have worn half of what he took.

It seemed like a busy week at work as well. We wrapped up an audit, I completed fieldwork on one, moved two farther along, and started prepping for two more. Plus, there are two more on the horizon.

B had guard drill this weekend as well, so Willa and I worked on some things. Mainly a meal plan for the week and prepping for the dinner I made today. We also made granola and I started downloading some books to my new e-reader. It is going to be an adjustment for me paying more than a few dollars for books. I am used to garage sale and thrift store prices. I didn't get everything done on my list, but marked off enough to feel productive for the weekend.

I know I posted it on facebook, but since this is my official keep trap of things place, Willa's 15 month stats were 23.6 lbs and 31 inches. She finally started saying cold!, after everything has been Hot!

I also thought I might start posting the recipes I try because I usually forget where I have found them when I go to make them again. Today we had crock-pot rotisserie chicken and twice baked potatoes. I also made granola and its a good recipe. I hope you don't mind.

0 comments: